Veronica is an animator, illustrator, and designer who graduated from the School of Visual Arts. Her creative endeavors include freelance design and animation for Brand New School x Google and the Corgimoji App, to freelance illustration for PLANSPONSOR Magazine.
Currently, Veronica is a designer with Quidd, a creative collecting app for digital products with Disney, Marvel, Sanrio, Hasbro, HBO, CBS, Adult Swim, The NBA, and much more.
In her spare time, she enjoys participating in gallery shows, art festivals, and independent publications such as online zines. Her work has been featured at the Society of Illustrators, MoCCA Comics & Art Festival, and the Philadelphia Sketch Club. She is constantly looking for inspiration and ways to inspire!
For work, collaborations, and other inquiries, please contact her at:
1 (908) 591-0435
Pinna, Quidd, Brand New School, Corgi Things (Corgimoji), Parrotship, Inc., PLANSPONSOR Magazine, Present Publishing, DRS Medical Associates, The Resistance Diner, TheOASG.com, Quail Bell Magazine, Visual Opinion, 3 on The Tree
- Society of Illustrators, Postcards For A Greener Earth, 2018
- Gallery At The Guild, "Kanto At The Guild", "SPOOPY At The Guild", 2017
- Light Grey Art Lab, Make My Holiday Art Swap, 2016
- Anno Domini Gallery, 8th International Art of Zines Show, 2016
- MoCCA Comics and Arts Festival, 2014-2017
- "Welcome Fall Festival", Union County Arts Festival, 2015
- New York Comic Con, 2014
- Stevan Dohanos Award (Honorable Mention), Society of Illustrators, 2018
- Phillustration 9 Show, 4th Place, Philadelphia Sketch Club, 2017
- Brooklyn Museum's Collection, "The Immortal Jellyfish" Zine, 2015
- School of Visual Arts B.F.A. Illustration Open Studios, 2014
- School of Visual Arts Dean's List, 2010-2014