Veronica is an illustrator, designer, and print maker from NY/NJ. She graduated from the School of Visual Arts with a B.F.A. in Illustration. She thinks a lot and likes discovering a good story.
Veronica is open for freelance opportunities, collaborations, and other projects. Please contact her by either email or phone at:
1 (908) 591-0435
Veronica is an artist of Women Who Draw, a directory of women illustrators.
PLANSPONSOR Magazine, Quail Bell Magazine, Visual Opinion, TheOASG.com, DRS Medical Associates, 3 on The Tree
- Gallery At The Guild, "Kanto At The Guild", "SPOOPY At The Guild", 2017
- Light Grey Art Lab, Make My Holiday Art Swap, 2016
- Anno Domini Gallery, 8th International Art of Zines Show, 2016
- MoCCA Comics and Arts Festival, 2014-2017
- "Welcome Fall Festival", Union County Arts Festival, 2015
- New York Comic Con, 2014
- Brooklyn Museum's Collection, "The Immortal Jellyfish" Zine, 2015
- School of Visual Arts B.F.A. Illustration Open Studios, 2014
- School of Visual Arts Illustration/Cartooning Junior-Year Thesis Exhibition "Kings & Queens", 2013
- School of Visual Arts Dean's List, 2010-2014