Veronica is an illustrator, animator, and designer who graduated from the School of Visual Arts. Her creative endeavors include freelance design and animation for Brand New School x Google and the Corgimoji App, to freelance illustration for PLANSPONSOR Magazine and Present Publishing.
Currently, Veronica is a designer with Quidd, a creative collecting app for digital products with Disney, Marvel, CBS, HBO, Fox, Sanrio, Funimation, Crunchyroll, Hasbro, Funko, and much more.
In her spare time, she enjoys participating in gallery shows, art festivals, and independent publications such as online zines. Her work has been featured at the Gallery At The Guild, the Society of Illustrators, the Philadelphia Sketch Club, and MoCCA Comics and Art Festival. She is constantly looking for inspiration and ways to inspire!
For work, collaborations, and other inquiries, please contact her at:
1 (908) 591-0435
Veronica is an artist of Women Who Draw, a directory of women illustrators from around the world, and is a member of the Society of Illustrators.
Quidd, Brand New School, Corgi Things (Corgimoji), Present Publishing, PLANSPONSOR Magazine, Quail Bell Magazine, Visual Opinion, TheOASG.com, DRS Medical Associates, 3 on The Tree
- Society of Illustrators, Postcards For A Greener Earth, 2018
- Gallery At The Guild, "Kanto At The Guild", "SPOOPY At The Guild", 2017
- Light Grey Art Lab, Make My Holiday Art Swap, 2016
- Anno Domini Gallery, 8th International Art of Zines Show, 2016
- MoCCA Comics and Arts Festival, 2014-2017
- "Welcome Fall Festival", Union County Arts Festival, 2015
- New York Comic Con, 2014
- Stevan Dohanos Award (Honorable Mention), Society of Illustrators, 2018
- Phillustration 9 Show, 4th Place, Philadelphia Sketch Club, 2017
- Brooklyn Museum's Collection, "The Immortal Jellyfish" Zine, 2015
- School of Visual Arts B.F.A. Illustration Open Studios, 2014
- School of Visual Arts Dean's List, 2010-2014